Sunday, April 13, 2008

I LOVE ENGLISH: Number 5

The last day I rode the magazine and I did the exercices.


My world: Technology
It's an article about an invention: the wake-up-helmet.
It has got headphones, a jet of water and eyelit openers.


Cinema: P.S. I love you
I think it's really good film, I've seen it at home in English and I loved it.
It's a romantic and sad story, but there're also very funny moments.


Music: Nelly Furtado
She has bring out a new CD of her last concert tour: Loose: The Concert.
I think she's a really good singer, and I love her lyrics.

This is one of her songs: Say it right



People: Alicia Keys
Her newest album is: As I am.
I think she also is a good singer and I also listen to her songs.

This is one of her songs: No one



Crazy: Bubble record
The made a buble around 50 schoolchildren!
It's a new world record.


Report: Valentine's day
14 February, and it's celebrated all over the world.
People send messages to there loved ones.

No comments: